AEM’s EMS-4 Universal Standalone engine management system is designed for Powersports and 4-cylinder race vehicles.
This affordable, lightweight, compact and powerful system features robust Series 2 EMS hardware in a weather and shock proof enclosure, with a 36-pin connector specifically designed to survive harsh racing environments.
The EMS-4 has all of the features you need and nothing you don’t (like AC, power locks, stereo, etc.) for dedicated 4-cylinder racecars, motorcycles, quads, side by sides or other race vehicles up to four cylinders.
MAKING THE CONNECTION
AEM offers a Universal Wiring Harness (part# 30-2905-96) for the EMS-4 that has color-coded, silk-screened wires for ease of installation, and an integrated fuse and relay panel. A Plug & Pin Kit for the EMS-4 (part# 30-2905-0) is also available.
Some of the features:
- 36-pin connector that is specifically designed to operate in harsh environments
- Completely sealed and weather/shock proof, allowing it to be mounted anywhere
- Works with MAG or HALL crank inputs and can directly drive smart coils or an external igniter such as AEM’s 4-Channel Coil Driver (part # 30-2840)
- Compact (4.8″ x 4.55″ x 1.44″), weather/shock proof enclosure
- Utilizes AEMTuner interface software
- System is fully enabled and unlocked – Never pay for upgrades
- Context sensitive help eases tuning process
- Maps can be Password Protected to prevent unauthorized usage sharing
- Data analysis using AEMdata software